Creative Resource Manager
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
Laundry Service is seeking a Creative Resource Manager to join our New York City creative team. As the Creative Resource Manager you are reliable, and can establish trust with creative teams. You brag about being organized and get excited about improving process and workflow within departments. You will help to be the glue between the Account, Strategy, Production and Creative teams to ensure that teams are resourced and staffed properly for pitch work through campaign execution.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming creative projects and campaigns.
- The main point of contact for resource booking against Creative work requests and keeping Creative leads abreast of resources.
- Review, prioritize, and communicate daily/weekly project requests by setting up meetings and partner with Creative leads to assign appropriate resources based on project scopes and to evaluate best resources for assigned projects.
- Ensures the creative department is fully utilized and that conflicts of priority across projects are resolved and/or escalated.
- Monitor and manage multiple project work-flows with respect to resources and schedules and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs or requirements by working closely with account and/or project leads.
- Work clsoley with finance operations team on freelance requests and hires.
- Ensure project request documentation is complete, current, and accessible to team members.
- Alert Creative Leads of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Manage trade-offs effectively among schedule, scope, and budget on projects with respect to available resources.
- Identify needs for freelance with as much in advance notice as possible.
- Maintain a Rolodex of freelance creatives and work as a partner to recruitment when freelance hiring is needed.
- 4-5 years resource management/recruitment experience in advertising/marketing required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience managing creative workflows
- Familiarity with project & resource management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Comfortable leading meetings and raising issues
- Strong problem solving skills & intuition
- Solution oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!