Sr. Director of Strategy
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
Laundry Service seeks a Sr. Director of Strategy to guide a fully integrated campaign across our top clients. This is the perfect role for a strategic thinker that is also a proven leader. You continually solve for brand and business objectives through creative thinking. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time. If you’re passionate about listening to consumers and guiding brand experiences, this role will fit like a glove.
Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature.
- Devise engagement strategies, and analyze integrated performance to derive insights that impact always-on, omni-channel digital strategies.
- Ability, desire, and proven ability to lead teams. Willingness to work with and teach others -- within the strategy department and beyond and across all client accounts he/she touches
- Work at high-level with creative, production and account partners to create industry leading work and sell innovative strategies to clients
- Developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues.
- Review reports and translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- 7+ years experience in traditional advertising strategy
- Strong leadership presence and client management skills
- Expert ability to translate metrics into insights and action plans
- Experience implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of planning, creative, and production strategies
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Natural leadership abilities
- A demonstrated passion for the social media landscape
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!