Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team-work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge’s 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks a Senior Strategist that is a thinker possessing a clear understanding of how to unlock consumer insights and connect them with cultural and industry trends to develop inspiring strategies. You will develop strategies across and for each channel centered on consumer needs and behaviors, integrated communications plans and messaging strategies that assure all channels are working together to ensure we meet client goals and deliver excellent user experience.
- Research and understand client's offerings and brand voice
- Conduct market and competitive landscape audits
- Communicate clearly with internal teams on project objectives and deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and develop content vision and strategy
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Assist in the management of client expectations throughout project lifecycle to ensure consistency and quality in content deliverables
- Execute multiple projects and ensure content tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Receive internal and client feedback, evaluate and recommend refinements and help resolve issues
- 6+ years experience strategizing on an integrated brand campaign
- Preferable global campagin experience
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Experience using integrated campaigns to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity in running complex research projects that require data inputs from multiple sources
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on all channels
- Familiarity with listening and measurement tools
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence—working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!