Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a Creative Director for its Portland office to ideate overarching photo, video, and copy concepts for our top-tier clients. This role is ideal for a leader and creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve content on social platforms. If you’re passionate about pushing the envelope with innovative creative concepts, identifying new social trends, and formulating bold initiatives, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Concepting and overseeing all creative content on social & digital channels and ensuring it is on-brand and up to par
- Managing a creative team day-to-day: delegating work when necessary, setting priorities, mentoring junior creatives, and setting a standard for professionalism and commitment to excellent work
- Working directly with clients daily and growing existing relationships
- Assisting in a creative leadership capacity for other teams as needed
- 7+ years experience providing creative concepts for copy, photo and video execution to top-tier lifestyle brands, especially for social platforms
- Experience managing the moving pieces of creative and production and a keen understanding of how they work together in the day-to-day to create quality work
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- A passion for sports, fashion, music, and design and an understanding of how those intersect culturally in the here and now
- Leadership capabilities in spades: you've likely trained junior creatives and you're comfortable divvying up work, setting priorities, and more
- Ability to own a room– you're a master with brand storytelling and you're confident pitching directly to clients
- Commitment to excellence: working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!