Director of Media Operations
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a Director of Media Operations to:
- Be the gatekeeper for all LS + Cycle media and strategy resource related questions or issues
- Oversee and manage allocation of LS + Cycle strategists, by working with leadership to ensure we have the proper allocation of people on the brands, while having a clear understanding of the staffing plans.
- Ensure balance of workload for team by having constant knowledge of all media and strategy projects, their timelines, and resource needs.
- Must have a solid understanding of project management
- Manage any scheduling needs, PTO conflicts, and project risks and provide solutions accordingly.
- Own and lead the weekly media and strategy meetings, partnering team to capture all updates and potential challenges
- Update senior leadership of upcoming project needs and workload.
- Partner with business development to plan resources for pitches and new business opportunities.
- Partner with finance to establish quarterly budgets and determine cost and availability
- Establish a proactive and strategic on-boarding initiative for all new hires within the media and strategy teams
- Partner with VP(s) of Strategy and COO to facilitate growth and development of the media and strategy discipline.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in operations within a digital or integrated media agency
- Basic understanding of advertising fundamentals, preferably in a media/creative
- Basic understanding of paid media strategy
- Ability to read and react quickly to problems with tactical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively manage expectations of campaign stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for your work and ability to thrive in a team environment
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!