Jr. Copywriter (Social)
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a quick-witted writer to craft copy for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You should swoon over a well chosen adjective. You have a stance on the Oxford comma. You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage. You revel in a clever portmanteau. You think a picture is worth 140 characters. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
- 1 year of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for social channels
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Peerless written communication skills
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- A flair for brevity
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innate curiosity
- Must include portfolio link with application
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!