Creative Director (Integrated)
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are seeking a cutting edge Creative Director to create trailblazing 360 campaigns for our top tier clients. You will provide creative strategies for photography, art direction and design that take the brand to the next level. This role is ideal for a creative leader that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations across multiple verticals including TV, social, digital, print, and OOH.
- Partner with the account and cross-functional team leaders to manage senior level clients
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ visual market distinction and leadership position
- Direct creative strategy and execution
- Motivate and inspire creative teams and serve as overall creative lead across art direction, photography, and design
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Promote creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- 8+ years experience providing strategic brand and business counsel to top-tier clients for fully integrated 360 campaigns
- The ability to develop high-level strategies and adjust alongside shifting goals
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between consumer and brand, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients) and collaborative leadership skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation ability
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!