Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks a talented and driven Creative Recruiter to join our dynamic team. You're passionate about design, your social media channels are off the charts, and you can look at a portfolio with the eye of a Creative Director. Your day-to-day work will include sourcing, filtering through applications, and setting up phone screens with the best-in-class creatives for our open roles.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
- Use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to attract smart, creative, talented candidates to Laundry Service for Creative (Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, etc.)
- Conduct in-depth initial interviews with candidates, assessing skill/culture fit
- Act as a strategic partner for hiring managers both leaning on them for support and pushing them for results
- Champion the candidate experience and interview process
- Build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- 2+ years experience working in creative recruitment preferably at a fully integrated advertising agency
- Experience managing the interview process to include scheduling, creating meeting invites, sending confirmations and participating in the interview process
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruitment and matching the right candidate with the right opportunity
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!