Social Media Manager
Laundry Service seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator to manage social media channels and liaise with our best-in-class clients. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results.
Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social media channels and communicating with client partners about that content. You’ll create original posts, content calendars, engage with the audience, manage social ad setup and optimization, and then share your findings with internal teams for reporting. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit.
- 2+ years of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with page visitors
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Passion for sports (basketball) a must
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to react to situations in real time with a clear head
- Experience with social ad management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!