Laundry Service seeks a quick-witted writer and editor to craft copy for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You revel in a clever portmanteau. You should swoon over a well chosen adjective. You think a picture is worth 140 characters. You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage. You have a stance on the Oxford comma. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
Your day-to-day work will include writing and editing copy for social media channels, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients as well as ideating for campaigns.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4 years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for social channels
- A flair for brevity
- Passion for sports, a plus
- Peerless written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!