Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks a Digital Strategist to create and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. This is a dream job for someone who thinks big-picture and draws inspiration from organic conversation on social platforms. If you’re passionate about listening to consumers and building emotionally resonant brand experiences, this role provides the creative runway to do great things.
Your day-to-day work will leverage findings from the insights team to develop always-on,digital media strategies, in partnership with senior members of the client’s digital team, working across departments and agency teams to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- 3+ years experience providing strategic brand and business counsel to top-tier clients — ideally, creating opportunities for brands in social and digital channels
- The ability to steer an existing strategy towards ever-shifting goals
- Experience using social media and digital marketing to solve brand/business challenges
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media and digital marketing
- The intellectual agility to take big ideas and execute them in flawless detail
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Great storytelling/presenter skills and comfort pitching/winning business from new and existing clients
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!