Senior Social Strategist
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are seeking a Sr. Social Strategist to analyze data, derive insights and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. This role is perfect for someone who has deep knowledge of social media strategies and tactics.
If you're passionate about listening to consumers and guiding brand experiences, this role will fit like a glove. Your day-to-day work will analyze social performance to derive insights that impact always-on, omni-channel social media strategies. You will leverage those insights and develop ongoing, always-on, omni-channel social media strategies and programs for multiple clients.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4+ years experience strategizing for top tier clients
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on social/digital channels
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Familiarity in running complex research projects that require data inputs from multiple source
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and pop culture
- Commitment to excellence—working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!