Senior Social Media Analyst
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks a Senior Social Analyst to collaborate with strategists to analyze data, derive insights, and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. You will manage measurement systems for data collection. You will determine campaign data and tracking requirements. Your reporting will translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4+ years of experience doing social analytic reporting
- Advance understanding of Excel with ability to create pivot tables, v-look ups, ect.
- Experience with data visualization, social listening, statistical software, and social analytics tools such as Tableau, Sprout, Simply Measured, Crimson Hexagon or similar tools
- Expert in creating and building social listening reports
- Think critically and conduct high level analytics and strategy then being able to wrap up your findings in a consumable presentation
- Ability to build complex queries using boolean method
- Understanding of paid vs organic media and how to pull data from these sources
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Precise attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!