Senior HR Manager
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a fresh thinker for our Senior HR Manager opening to help implement and manage various agency human resources functions. This role has meaningful growth potential for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing organization and enjoys the HR challenges that accompany it. If you love managing talent, this is the job for you.
The Sr, HR Manager role involves administering human resources policies, programs and practices. This includes, but is not limited to: career development planning, organizational development, employee training, administrative oversight and coordination, and new hire orientation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day guidance to managers regarding staffing, terminations, discipline, training, compensation, and benefits; advise and counsel employees in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinating new hire orientations, to include preparation of documents and coordinating with IT and Office Managers to ensure that smooth on-boarding
- Oversee all administrative tasks related to HR and work with corporate parent company to ensure HR processes are being executed properly
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consulting with senior management.
- Conduct 2-week and 30-day check-ins with all new hires to obtain feedback, facilitate communication, and assess opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate resolution of employee relations issues as they arise. Document issues as necessary.
- Conduct employee exit interviews and funnel feedback to senior management as necessary to continually bolster & improve agency culture and employee satisfaction.
- Oversee and update company organizational charts.
- Analyze turnover and retention to detect fluctuations, and conduct regular reviews of departments to assess changes in employee morale.
- Minimum of 7 years experience, preferably in an agency or creative setting
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- PHR Certification strongly preferred
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Human Resources or a related field
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!