Account Director (Social Media)
Laundry Service seeks an Account Director to guide the social footprints of one of its top clients. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. People trust you. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time.
You will deepen the client relationship and grow their global business in a meaningful way. Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues. You will devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Managing, maintaining and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams and clients by providing direction and a direction and vision to follow
- Maintaining a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- Management and mentorship of junior staff members
- Communicating with senior leadership about account status while proactively finding solutions to issues that may arise.
- 7+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Natural leadership abilities
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Experience managing and mentoring large teams
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to growth with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!