Director, Paid Media
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks an experienced and proven leader for our Director of Paid Media opening. You should be a social media-marketing veteran with extensive knowledge in media buying and paid campaigns in the space.
Your day-to-day work:
- Oversee the planning, execution and reporting of paid campaigns with objectives ranging from direct response to branding and awareness.
- Collaborate with the VP of Strategy to develop and implement processes to make the department more efficient
- Manage and assist the media strategists day-today with accounts across the agency
- 5+ years experience of media planning, buying and measurement experience across paid social and search channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Experience with buying media on platforms such as Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube preferred
- On platform buying experience is a must for Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram
- Planning experience using Reach and frequency estimation tools for budget allocations and building audience segments using indexing exercises
- Direct response/Performance marketing experience ideally for driving sales on e-commerce platforms
- Measurement expertise including brand lift studies, Google analytics tracking and attribution
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Ability to work autonomously, identifying and solving problems that arise on accounts and within the agency as it relates to media strategy
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Passion for the retail fashion vertical is a plus
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on social/digital channels
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!