Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Successful candidates won’t be afraid to speak up to ensure great creative ideas get executed. You should be passionate about the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital. You should have an ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, and make decisions. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Serving as the client-facing partner to the Account Manager and Account Supervisor
- Responsible for successful kickoff, planning, execution, and closure of all projects
- Facilitating communication between all departments
- Conducting internal team meetings to assign and review tasks
- Overseeing the status of creative assets during all stages of production
- Conducting weekly client meetings to review status of all on-going projects
- Developing project plans, schedules, and/or calendars to track project milestones
- Maintaining budgets in conjunction with Media and Production teams
- 3+ years of account or project management experience at a leading agency, preferably in a digital/social capacity
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to accurately scope projects and define requirements
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic counsel to client teams
- Experience with video production
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
- Ability to communicate results to the team, management, or clients in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!