Laundry Service seeks a talented and driven Graphic Designer to build creative assets for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You tell stories with pictures. Your Pinterest and Instagram accounts are off the charts. You can look at a line of text and see the perfect visual accompaniment in your mind’s eye… and then you can find it or create it. You have a passion for composition and an opinion about Helvetica vs. Helvetica Neue.
Your day-to-day work will include concepting, creating, sourcing and selecting gorgeous visuals that are on-brand and enhance social posts.
- 3+ years of experience developing social media creative assets
- Experience with GIF creation mandatory
- Strong typography skills
- An eye for matching images to words
- The ability and patience to select outstanding images from library content
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Strong Photoshop skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Experience with Facebook Canvas
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!