Senior Analyst (Social Media)
Laundry Service seeks a top-notch Senior Social Analyst to collaborate with strategists to analyze data, derive insights, and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. You will manage measurement systems for data collection. You will determine campaign data and tracking requirements. Your reporting will translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4+ years of experience doing social analytic reporting
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience with data visualization, social listening, statistical software, and social analytics tools such as Tableau, Sprout, Simply Measured, Crimson Hexagon or similar tools
- Experience conducting high level analytics and strategy then being able to wrap up your findings in a consumable presentation
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!