Associate Creative Director (ACD)
Laundry Service seeks an Associate Creative Director in its Seattle office to create a trailblazing social media path for one of its top, big-name clients. This role is ideal for a leader and creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations on social platforms. If you’re passionate about culture and identifying new social trends this is the job for you.
Your work will require you to develop original concepts and designs, oversee multiple projects through execution, and inspire a growing team who is firmly committed to only producing the highest quality content at all times. You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories. You will provide proposals and creative strategies for photography, motion graphics and social activations that take the brand to the next level. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty!
Qualified applicants will have:
- 5+ years experience providing strategic brand and creative direction to top-tier clients
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring junior creative
- Passion for, or experience, with technology brands
- Strong experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients) and collaborative leadership skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- MUST include portfolio link with application
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!