Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencer marketings, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named one of Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks an Account Supervisor to guide through the line, earned ideas that have the power to break through on social and digital search for one of its top clients. People trust you. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. You feel in your bones what's on-brand for your clients and you can efficiently and effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff every time. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates strategic strong ability to help develop, manage, and coordinate long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans for a large entertainment client
- Possesses understanding of Search and Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook/IG, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Search.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with clients and agency
- Provide daily account management via phone, email and/or direct contact with clients, and agency partner teams
- Devise engagement strategies, approve content, manageManage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Deepen the client relationship through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective campaigns
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Keeping all agency teams (creative, strategy, media, production) informed, focused, and motivated about business
- Work closely with media team to identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Ability to sell in big ideas that drive buzz
- 5+ years experience managing digital/social account, media experience strongly recommended
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of paid social planning, and creative strategies
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Natural leadership abilities
- Possess general knowledge of awareness marketing principles and strategies, specifically for Social and Search
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to growth with the organization
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!