Senior Project Manager
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team-work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge’s 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service Senior Project Managers are intimately involved with every aspect of converged media and content marketing, resulting in successful project and account management. The right candidate will have varied experience across a combination of digital, TV, and OOH, and has onboarded new clients and accounts. You will use your agency experience and understanding of the integrated landscape to deliver top-quality creative in line with schedule and budget. You should have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, and make decisions. Successful candidates won’t be afraid to speak up to ensure great creative ideas get executed. You should be passionate about the evolution of the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital and social media. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, efficient, and self-starting.
- Successful kickoff, planning, execution, and closure of all projects
- Facilitate communication between all departments (Account, Creative, Strategy, Production, and Executive Leadership)
- Manage 10+ projects and workflows across a variety of mediums
- Conduct client meetings to review status of all on-going projects
- Serve as the client-facing partner to the Account Lead
- Develop project plans, schedules, and/or calendars to track project milestones
- Oversee the status of creative assets during all stages of production
- Maintain budgets in conjunction with Media and Production teams
- Compose and negotiate SOWs for approval with client procurement team
- Set and define new processes as needed
- Partner with and mentor a project manager on the account
- 5+ years of account and project management experience at a leading agency, preferably in a integrated capacity
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic counsel to client teams
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with video production highly preferred
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- High energy with a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
- Able to work flawlessly under pressure
- Unparalleled commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications on Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!