Director of Strategy
Laundry Service seeks a Director of Strategy to guide the social footprints of one of its top clients in the lifestyle space. This is the perfect role for a strategic thinker that is also a proven leader. Everyone wants your input, opinion, and approval. You continually solve for brand and business objectives through creative thinking. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time. If you’re passionate about listening to consumers and guiding brand experiences, this role will fit like a glove.
Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues. You will devise engagement strategies, and analyze social performance to derive insights that impact always-on, omni-channel social media strategies. You will liaise with senior level clients for strategic leadership and high level POVs. You’ll review reports and translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- 7+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Expert ability to translate metrics into insights and action plans
- Extensive knowledge with social listening and monitoring tools
- Proven experience managing both clients and teams
- Experience implementing strategic social media, digital, and integrated marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of planning, creative, and production strategies
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Natural leadership abilities
- A demonstrated passion for the social media landscape
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!