Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like FOX, Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service’s Portland team is seeking a forward-thinking Social Strategist to create and guide social media programs for two of our best-in-class clients. You think big picture and are passionate about building emotionally meaningful brand experiences. Your day-to-day work will leverage findings from the insights team to develop omni-channel social media strategies as well as collaborate with various agency departments to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels.
- 3+ years’ experience at an agency providing strategic brand and business guidance to global clients
- Expertise at building social and digital ecosystems to deliver on client goals
- Experience translating client objectives into measurable KPIs
- Experiential marketing experience a plus
- B2B experience a plus
- Great storytelling/presenter skills and comfort pitching/winning business from new and existing clients
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in news, culture, etc.
- The ability to steer an existing strategy towards ever-shifting goals
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!