Account Supervisor - Creative AOR
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencer marketing, all under one roof. Brands like Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named one of Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a dedicated Account Supervisor to join our team in New York to help grow our relationship with one of our top-tier clients. If you’re a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, internal teams, and clients by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Act as the glue that holds internal teams together, delegating work when necessary, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing projects and creative timelines with the client. Working closely with producers to adhere to production schedules.
- Act as the leader of the integrated marketing team, ensuring partnership and collaboration between Laundry Service and other agencies.
- 4+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with leading CPG brands
- Experience implementing brand strategy, brand campaigns, social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room — you have rockstar presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!