Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Hennessy, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are looking for a Copywriter to work on a global streaming music platform with over 50 million songs in its bank. This creative will be curating and creating visually arresting digital and social content for a plethora of music genres and their respective artistes. They will be able to speak to music with obvious passion, carrying a strong knowledge of the evolution of artistes and their signature styles. Words matter here. And as with music, where lyrics are fundamental, the ideal writer treats wordsmithing with the same reverence as the legendary lyricists of our time.
- A genuine interest and passion for music – you are a true music enthusiast who embraces and leverages popular culture
- A strong knowledge of leading social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok) and the features each platform offers and can be leveraged to produce engaging creative
- 5+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for digital and social campaigns
- A flair for brevity
- Expertise with social: main platform differentiators and an understanding of what works where
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite for Mac, and all social publishing tools
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Interest in the music industry, experience in the field is a plus
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!