Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Our LA team is seeking a Senior Strategist who is social through and through with strong account management and content strategy expertise. This is the perfect role for someone inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off. People trust you. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time. Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues. You will deepen the client relationship and grow their global business in a meaningful way. You will devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4+ years experience in digital/social account management, preferably in a global setting
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands
- Exhibit solid understanding of client information including general business strategy, industry issues and key stakeholders
- A passion for the entertainment industry a plus
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including strategy development, campaign execution, community management, analytics and reporting
- In-depth knowledge of planning, creative, and production strategies
- A natural instinct for implementing audience segmentation, retention, and loyalty strategies
- Rockstar presentation skills and uncanny attention to detail
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Mentor, coach and support junior team members ensuring constant development of their skills, regular feedback and holding them accountable
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!