Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencer marketings, all under one roof. Brands like Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named one of Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks an Account Director to join our team. This role will support our newest client and will be embedded with the client team 2 days per week. The person in this role needs to have a mind for organic business growth, someone who can see and foster new opportunities while managing current deliverables. This position will involve a good deal of project management, so you should be comfortable managing both timelines and clients simultaneously. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off.
- Demonstrates strategic strong ability insight to help develop, manage, and coordinate long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans for a sports drink client.
- Possesses a strong understanding of integrated campaign management
- Provide daily account management via in-person, phone, or email with client and agency partners.
- Devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Work closely with strategy and client to identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Ability to sell in big ideas that drive brand awareness and relevance.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with clients and agency
- Deepen the client relationship through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective campaigns.
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Facilitate client presentations and internal briefings.
- Keeping all agency teams (creative, strategy, media, production) informed, focused, and motivated about business
- 5+ years experience managing integrated accounts. Experience in sports drink and sports industry strongly preferred.
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic. Ability to work alongside client onsite to streamline communications and to identify growth opportunities.
- Natural leadership abilities. Extensive experience with managing strategy and creative to deliver innovative ideas.
- Possess strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Possess general knowledge of awareness marketing principles and strategies, specifically for Social and Search
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!