Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a dedicated Account Manager to join our team in New York to grow our existing relationship with one of our top-tier clients. The Account Manager is a multi-faceted role that reports to the VP of Client Services. If you’re a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Directing and having a positive impact on projects, teams, and client by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Acting as the glue that holds internal teams together, both delegating work when necessary while always being a team player, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing projects and working closely with the team to adhere to deadlines
- Proactively seeking opportunities to grow account — e.g. partnerships, vendor opportunities, influencers
- Being in the loop with social trends, new platforms, and functionalities, competitors, pop culture, etc.
- 3+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with beer and wine industry
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and a superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room: you’ve got rockstar presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!