Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are seeking a creative mastermind to ideate, write, and implement overarching video concepts for our top tier clients.
You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories. Your work will require you to develop original concepts, scripts, and designs and oversee multiple projects through execution. Additionally, you will provide proposals and creative strategies that take the brand to the next level. This role is ideal for a creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations on social platforms.
If you’re passionate about culture, identifying new social trends, initiatives, and working with talented creative team members, this is the right job for you.
- At least 3+ years in screenwriting.
- Strong creative video portfolio, with experience in social and branded content preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to explain your ideas on paper.
- Recognized expertise in both advertising and digital realms.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Experience with the moving pieces of creative and production and how they work together to create a premium product.
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment.
- The ability to develop high-level strategies and adjust alongside shifting goals.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!