Wasserman is a global sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing agency with expertise in creating connections between brands, properties, talent, and consumers. Today, Wasserman offers global expertise in Athlete Management, Marketing, and Media. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman has offices all over the world including New York, London, Dubai, Toronto, Portland, Raleigh and Mexico City.
Working with our partner company Laundry Service, we are looking for a social-first content editor to work as part of a team creating content for one of our high profile sports organisation clients in the Middle-East. Based in London, the role is focused on content editing and graphic and motion design, reporting into a Project Director also based in London.
Laundry Service is the social media arm of Wasserman group and offers social, creative, media buying, production, and influencers under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with them to achieve business goals through authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation and its ability to handle content creation and distribution—24/7.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be a creative editor, with a deep interest in, and understanding of, social-first storytelling. You will be an expert in short-form video, knowing when to enhance it with graphic overlays and data and when to let the raw footage do the talking. You will also intuitively know how to package similar clips in different ways for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You will be working at the heart of a small team and will take satisfaction from creating top-draw content, purpose-built to grow engagement and advocacy on our client’s English-language social media channels.
This is a great role for an ambitious editor/graphic and motion designer, who is passionate about creating video for social media and dreams of working on content related to one of the world’s most iconic sporting events.
- Editing high-impact social-first video to deadline
- Designing overlays and graphics
- Play a part in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Helping to build a brand playbook for video, photography, design and copy
- Communicating with senior leadership, while proactively finding solutions to issues that may arise. You will need to be able to operate without direction on a day-to-day basis without compromising client satisfaction
- 4-5 years’ experience in creative production
- Highly proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Premiere
- Expert in After Effects
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop
- Good Knowledge of Illustrator
- Working knowledge of 3D packages such as Cinema 4D
- Strong typography skills
- An eye for matching images to words
- Deep familiarity with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Understanding of image display standards – and their differences – across social channels
- Enthusiasm for the global sports landscape
- Passion for football is a big plus
- Experience of working in the Middle-East a plus
- Self starter, able to work in a small team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence – working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Eye for innovation – identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space
- Eagerness to grow within the organization and to learn
- Based at Wasserman, London
CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE