Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a sharp, ambitious Art Director to concept and approve creative assets for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You communicate with images. You have strong opinions about fonts. You have the vision to create big-picture plans and the technical chops to execute them flawlessly. You’re ready to take the next step and help shape a growing team.
- 3+ years of agency-side experience developing social media creative assets
- Strong ability to concept multiple ideas quickly
- A keen eye for what works and the communication skills to explain why
- The ability to collaborate across internal teams and clients
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Familiarity with Photoshop and all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!