Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencer marketing, all under one roof. Brands like Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named one of Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service is hiring a committed and proactive Project Manager for our LA office. You possess the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, and make decisions. You’re confident in leading a diverse team of creatives, digital strategists, social media managers and media specialists to ensure projects are executed. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Successful kickoff, planning, execution, and closure of all projects
- Facilitate communication between all departments (Account, Creative, Strategy, Production, and Executive Leadership)
- Conduct meetings to review status of all on-going projects
- Serve as the partner to the Account Lead
- Develop project plans, schedules, and/or calendars to track project milestones
- Oversee the status of creative assets during all stages of production
- Maintain budgets in conjunction with Media and Production teams
- Compose and negotiate SOWs for approval with client procurement team
- Set and define new processes as needed
- 3+ years of project management experience at a leading agency, preferably in an integrated capacity
- A genuine interest and passion for music – you are a true music enthusiast who embraces and leverages popular culture
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic counsel to client teams
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- Able to work flawlessly under pressure
- Unparalleled commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications on Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!