New Business Strategist
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award-winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list.
Laundry Service seeks a New Business Strategist with content marketing, social media and client relations expertise to contribute to a rapidly-growing business development team. This role will be deeply involved in every stage of the new business process and will largely be responsible for developing holistic strategies for potential new clients that contribute to the growth and development of the agency.
Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to RFPs. Your work will fuel the creative and media approach to these new business opportunities. You will devise data-driven content and media strategies, help develop holistic campaigns and ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision across all work.
- 3-5+ years experience in digital/social strategy and client relations
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands
- Exhibit solid understanding of new client information including general business strategy, industry issues and key stakeholders
- A passion for the digital media industry
- Manage multiple facets of new business proposal including strategy development, campaign execution and budget allocations
- Rock-star presentation skills and uncanny attention to detail
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Mentor, coach and support junior team members ensuring constant development of their skills, regular feedback and holding them accountable
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!