Senior Media Strategist
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a Senior Media Strategist to lead paid media efforts across social, search, and programmatic on one of our top clients. Your day to day responsibilities will include: ensuring objectives are being met, analy ing performance, gathering data for client reporting purposes and managing a team. If you’re passionate about listening to consumers and guiding brand experiences then this role is your perfect match. You will be in charge of paid media strategy across multiple projects, implementing best practices and innovative thinking. It is also imperative that you have experience executing paid media campaigns in social, search, and programmatic.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
● Build yearly media strategies for a top brand with budgets upwards of +$20M
● Own client communication on a day-to- day basis with support from the Account team
● Execute campaigns flawlessly and monitor campaigns across search, social and programmatic platforms and implement optimizations to drive performance towards KPI goals
● Lead initiatives to test search and social betas
● Create and present reports - monthly, weekly, campaign recap reports and ad hoc reporting requests to clients
● Conduct research and provide new opportunities for growth across business
● Establish processes to improve team cohesion and communication to drive accuracy for accounts and help develop team skills
● Act as a leader for the team and aid in the growth of junior level team members
● 4+ years experience in paid media strategy preferably across social, search, and programmatic
● 1+ year of client facing and managerial experience
● Experience using Power Editor, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc.
● Proven track record of successfully managing junior level team members
● Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!