Freelance Sr. Project Manager
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks an experienced Sr. Project Manager in its LA office that truly understands social media – creatively and socially, as well as logistically and operationally. The right candidate will bridge the gap between account services, creatives, and the client to ensure the effective execution of projects. If you're meticulous in all that you do, can successfully rally the troops through tight deadlines, and manage budgets and deliverables like a pro, we want to hear from you. Please note this is a freelance role set to run for about 5 months.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Maintain strong and trusting relationships with clients
- Work with our creative team to develop excellent content across platforms
- Perform final Q&A to ensure client deliverables and content meet scope of work
- Conduct reviews on the account with client contact and internal team on a weekly basis and evaluate clients’ demands and next steps
- Answer clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; manage all deliverable deadlines
- Report internal issues to management team to ensure resources are properly allocated for accounts
- 5+ years of project or account management experience at a creative agency, preferably in a digital/social capacity
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to accurately scope projects, define requirements, and determine success metrics
- Passion, collaborative attitude, creativity, and resourcefulness are all musts as is an aptitude for leadership – you know when to take charge and when to delegate
- Deep understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation