Copywriter - Alcoholic Brand
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a mid-level Copywriter that is able to craft and ideate for an alcoholic brand that has carved roots in both the lifestyle and fitness space. The brand is invested in creating socially relevant stunts and activations in both digital and social platforms and the ideal candidate is a versatile creative that can use and expand on a distinct brand voice across multiple social channels. Conceptual chops, wit and a sense of humor that is reflected in the portfolio is required, as is an enthusiasm to push ideas into non-traditional spaces.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Writing and editing copy for social campaigns, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients
- Concept and collaborate with other creative and internal teams
- Work with Account and Strategy teams to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound
- Create and collaborate to develop campaign concepts for, but not limited to: Social
- 3+ years of agency-side experience writing copy on social campaigns
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Peerless written communication skills
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A flair for brevity
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innate curiosity
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- Must include portfolio link with application
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!