Freelance Event Producer
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking an Event Producer to work as the liaison between our team and our best in class clients as they activate events across the country! If you are problem solver and quick thinker who can make (almost) any creative vision come to life, this is a great opportunity for you.
Ongoing Responsibilities Include:
- Work as a liaison between accounts, creative, and strategy departments to drive content forward, while constantly elevating the quality of the media through which the ideas and messages of our clients is delivered
- Have a strong and clear understanding for visually interesting work
- Find creative solutions to incorporating the client's brand values/goals into branded vibes authentically and organically
- Collaborate with accounts team, client, creative as well as crew to bring quality filmmaking and content capture sensibilities to video and photo storytelling
- Oversee and manage various production projects at a by-client level
- Liaise with partner agencies to make sure communications are clear before, after, and during various event activations country-wide
- Work within deadlines to deliver all necessary items to accounts teams
- 3+ years in the content production and extensive activation experience a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Solid experience capturing content at live events or brand activations
- Experience handling live streams, periscopes, snapchat stories
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of advertising production processes paired with understanding of equipment/technical aspects of filmmaking
- Strong Understanding of pre-production organization and planning, on-set expectations and responsibilities, and post-production processes, delivery, etc.
- Stamina for long days in the office and in the field
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels
- Experience with short-form digital content - photo, video, and everything in-between
- Ability to travel required
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!