Laundry Service Portland seeks a quick-witted Freelance Copywriter to craft copy for the social channels of a key client. You should swoon over a well chosen adjective. You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage. You think a picture is worth 140 characters. You revel in a clever portmanteau. You have a stance on the Oxford comma. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
Your day-to-day work will include writing and editing copy for social media channels, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients.
*Must already be local to Portland, OR*
Qualified applicants will have:
- 4+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for social channels
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- A flair for brevity
- Peerless written communication skills
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac