Digital Media Strategist
Laundry Service seeks a Media Strategist to analyze data, derive insights and guide social media programs for our influencer programs. You will lead digital media strategy ensuring that objectives are set, being achieved through the correct digital tactics, and being reported on clearly. Your day-to-day work will be to analyze social performance to derive insights that impact influencer strategies for various brand projects. If you’re passionate about listening to consumers and guiding brand experiences in the social space, this role will fit like a glove. You are in charge of media strategy across multiple projects, implementing best practices and innovative thinking.
It is also imperative that you have experience executing paid media campaigns in social (Facebook/Instagram & Twitter are a must)!
Qualified applicants will have:
- 2+ years experience in analytics, strategy or related functions in social media
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media and the digital space
- Extensive experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Ability to execute paid media across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and web (additional platforms a bonus)
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!