Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks an Ads Manager to support paid media efforts across social, search, and programmatic on one of our top clients. This role is targeted to begin mid Q2. You will activate, manage and optimize paid campaigns for one of our best-in-class clients.You will be responsible for planning and managing all paid media campaigns, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and reporting. A successful Ads Manager will have amazing attention to detail, a take charge attitude and be able to take ownership over the process.
- Manage and execute day to day social media and search campaign strategy, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals and innovations
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Bing, and Snapchat
- Develop strong working relationships with social and search vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
- Assist media strategist with creating media plans to achieve client goals
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- Ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- 1+ years experience in media buying preferable
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!