Freelance Social Strategist
Laundry Service seeks a Freelance Strategist to create and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. Your day-to-day work will leverage findings from the insights team to develop always-on, omni-channel social media strategies, in partnership with senior members of the client’s social media community team, working across departments and agency teams to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
This is a dream job for someone who thinks big-picture and draws inspiration from organic conversation on social platforms. You are passionate about listening to consumers and building emotionally resonant brand experiences. You have innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- 3+ years experience providing strategic brand and business counsel to top-tier clients — ideally, creating opportunities for brands in social channels
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Great storytelling/presenter skills and comfort pitching/winning business from new and existing clients
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in news, culture, etc.
- Huge passion for Football, a plus
- The ability to steer an existing strategy towards ever-shifting goals
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- The intellectual agility to take big ideas and execute them in flawless detail
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!