Associate Creative Director/ Producer
Wasserman is a global sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing agency with expertise in creating connections between brands, properties, talent, and consumers. Today, Wasserman offers global expertise in Athlete Management, Marketing, and Media. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman has offices all over the world including New York, London, Dubai, Toronto, Portland, Raleigh and Mexico City.
Working with our partner company Laundry Service, we are looking for an experienced Creative Content Producer (ACD level), to play a leading role in a team that will ideate and create content as well as manage social media communities for one of our high profile sports organisation clients in the Middle-East. Based in London, the role is focused on content ideation and production, reporting into an account leadership team also based in London.
Laundry Service is the social media arm of Wasserman group and offers social, creative, media buying, production, and influencers under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with them to achieve business goals through authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation and its ability to handle content creation and distribution—24/7.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be a creative leader, with a deep interest in, and understanding of, social-first storytelling. You will be an expert in short-form video, knowing when to enhance it with graphic overlays and data and when to let the raw footage do the talking. You will also intuitively know how to package similar clips in different ways for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
It will fall to you to lead the production process, from creative ideation to delivery, to ensure that the content we publish to our client’s English-language social media channels, helps to grow engagement and advocacy on a global scale.
You will lead a small creative team and will work closely with other producers, editors and copywriters. You will also need to be able to communicate with clarity and authority both to clients and colleagues.
This is a great role for an ambitious creative content producer, who is passionate about creating video for social media and has the desire to play a creative role in the development of content related to one of the world’s largest sports events.
- Leading all phases of creative work – especially video production – from concept to delivery
- Work in seamless harmony with social media strategists to guide and produce all content output in an impactful way
- Developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Building a brand playbook for video, photography, design and copy
- Leading, managing and mentoring junior creatives
- Helping to manage the relationship with the client via weekly updates
- Communicating with senior leadership, while proactively finding solutions to issues that may arise. You will need to be able to operate without direction on a day-to-day basis without compromising client satisfaction
- 8-10 years’ experience in creative production
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring junior creative
- Deep familiarity with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- The intellectual agility to look at the big picture, as well as the day to day
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the global sports landscape
- Passion for football is a big plus
- Experience of working in the Middle-East a plus
- Natural leadership abilities
- Self starter, able to work in a small team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence – working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Eye for innovation – identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space
- Eagerness to grow within the organization and to learn
- Based at Wasserman, London
CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE