Laundry Service is an innovative full service creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work that they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge’s 2017 A-list. Cycle, our sister company is a media company. It has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, production, and influencer/branded content marketing company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks an experienced Media Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The right person has a thorough command of digital metrics, particularly from brand, direct response, and e-comm perspectives as well as as a comprehensive understanding of media strategy and planning. In your past life, you’ve successfully built analytic programs across a wide range of digital clients. In this role, you’ll be assisting the Cycle team by providing actionable recommendations and guidance for new business pitches concept through delivery.
- 3+ years experience in social, search and digital media planning & buying for CPG clients
- Results driven with the ability to analyze complex data to inform strategic decisions and make recommendations
- Strong analytical thinker with a knack of problem-solving
- Evaluate performance across cross-channel marketing campaigns to develop trends and learnings to evaluate media mix
- Experienced with Google Analytics/attribution partners pulling data, reports and tracking user journey behaviors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with attribution modeling analysis a plus
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!