Senior Social Analyst
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
Laundry Service seeks a top-notch Sr. Analyst to collaborate with strategists to analyze data, derive insights, for our best-in-class client base. You will determine campaign data and tracking requirements. You will manage measurement systems for data collection. Your reporting will translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- 3-5 years of experience doing analytic reporting and research
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience with data visualization, social listening, statistical software, and social analytics tools such as Tableau, Sprout, Simply Measured, Crimson Hexagon or similar tools
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Ability to conduct high level analytics and strategy then being able to wrap up your findings in a consumable presentation
- Experience conducting consumer insights research
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!