Associate Creative Director
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are currently seeking an Associate Creative Director in our Portland office to work on an iconic lifestyle brand. We are looking for someone who can develop original concepts and designs, oversee multiple projects through execution, and inspire a growing team. Successful candidates must have direct experience in management, creative conception, execution, and script writing.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Develop big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Partner with the account and cross-functional team leaders to manage senior level clients.
- Provide proposals and creative strategies for photography, design, copy and social activations that take brand creative to the next level
- Build relationships (internally and with clients) and collaborative leadership skills.
- Help lead, manage, and mentor junior creatives
- 7+ years experience providing strategic brand and creative direction to top-tier clients, preferably well-known lifestyle brands
- A passion for sports, fashion, music, and design and an understanding of how those intersect culturally in the here and now
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring junior creatives
- Exceptional presentation and storytelling abilities
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!