Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and media production company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a talented and driven Graphic Designer to build creative assets for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You can look at a line of text and see the perfect visual accompaniment in your mind’s eye… and then you can find it or create it. You have a passion for composition and an opinion about Helvetica vs. Helvetica Neue. You tell stories with pictures.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Supporting Social Media Managers, and dealing with content requests (sourcing and managing assets, re- touching and resizing for social channels)
- Developing new ways to create and share content for social
- Creating internal and external graphics and infographics
- Identifying and developing new concepts with the Art Director and wider team
- Supporting the Art Director on pitches and shoots
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- An eye for Photo Retouching assets in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Must have experience using Keynote
- Strong Video Editing skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps (After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Being able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
**PLEASE EMAIL ALL CV/ONLINE PORTFOLIO LINKS TO Jpollard@teamwass.com