Freelance Art Director (Video)
Laundry Service seeks a sharp, ambitious Freelance Art Director to concept and ideate overarching video concepts for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You communicate with images. You have strong opinions about fonts. You have the vision to create big-picture plans and the technical chops to execute them flawlessly. You’re ready to take the next step and help shape a growing team.
Your day-to-day work will include approving image assets across multiple clients, as well as, creating, sourcing and selecting gorgeous visuals that uphold brand guidelines. You will organize briefs on style and content to our photographers, and be available on set as producer.
- 3+ years of agency-side experience developing social media creative assets
- Strong creative video-focused portfolio, with experience in social specific creative preferred
- A keen eye for what works and the communication skills to explain why
- The ability to collaborate across internal teams and clients
- Strong ability to concept multiple ideas quickly
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Familiarity with Photoshop and all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!