Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a talented Motion Graphics Designer with video editing capabilities to join our growing team in Seattle. In this role, you’ll be assisting in concepting and executing eye-catching graphics, animatics, and visual storytelling for our best-in-class clients. The right person for this role has strong conceptual abilities, is constantly on the look out for new visual trends, and has the technical skills to create polished deliverables for use across digital and social platforms.
Ongoing Responsibilities Include:
- Conceptualize and execute animated assets for a variety of projects including graphics for social platforms and branded video content
- Collaborate with creative directors, designers, and producers in creating top-notch work with client feedback and agency standards for excellence in mind
- Take bits and pieces of content and bring it all together into succinct, stylized stories with the help of graphics, music, A/V, and more
- Bring pre-designed assets and storyboards to life
- 3+ years of motion graphic design experience and basic video editing abilities
- An eye for type, layouts, and what “works” visually
- An updated reel which displays thoughtful, versatile, and contemporary designs, preferably for well-known lifestyle brands
- Proficiency within the Adobe CC: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as experience working within editing software (Final Cut, AVID, etc.)
- Familiarity with C4D is a plus
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!