Senior People Operations Manager
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award-winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full-blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are currently seeking a Senior People Operations Manager in our NYC headquarters to help revamp our Human Resources Strategy for both Laundry Service and Cycle. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone who is excited by People Operations and has the drive and ability to implement processes and strategies to develop our organizational work force. Successful candidates must have direct experience in HR Management, Training and Development and Strategic Development.
- Assisting Sr. Director of HR in solving complicated organizational challenges by reinventing how LS + CYCLE recruits, motivates and retains its employees across all of our offices
- Build relationships with management that allow for executive coaching, career planning, performance management, compensation and rewards, recognition programs and strategic development
- Research and review talent management systems and make recommendation to leadership
- Create a learning and development plan that delivers on operational strategy and budget
- Establish reporting metrics to influence data-based decision making
- Design and implement high level talent management processes and work with HR and department leads on roll out and execution
- Notify HR team of any potential risk or issues and partner with HR department to brainstorm solutions
- 10+ year’s experience in HR or Talent Management
- Ability to influence and present ideas to all levels of the organization
- Ability to project manage multiple high level tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Lead cross functional teams in order to improve processes
- Ability to work with the processes established as well as challenge the status quo
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!