Director of Human Resources
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award-winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full-blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are currently seeking a Director of Human Resources in our NYC headquarters to partner with our Head of HR and enhance our HR strategy for both Laundry Service and Cycle in order to accommodate our rapid growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional, experienced and well rounded individual who can use both sides of their brain. We are looking for someone who possesses a interpersonal, strategic and analytic skillset and has experience implementing processes and strategies to develop an organizational workforce. Successful candidates must have direct experience in HR Management, Training and Development and Strategic Development.
- Assisting Sr. Director of HR in solving complicated organizational challenges by reinventing how LS + CYCLE recruits, motivates and retains its employees across all of our offices
- Developing scalable solutions and processes to items such as learning and development, reporting, onboarding, retention, compensation and various other initiatives
- Build relationships with management that allow for executive coaching, career planning, performance management, compensation and rewards, recognition programs and strategic development
- Creating and owning the reporting of HR and Recruiting metrics while gathering insights from the data to inform strategic HR decision making
- Design and implement high level talent management processes and work with HR and department leads on roll out and execution
- Ability to manage and mentor junior People Operations personnel
- 7+ year’s experience in HR or Talent Management preferably within Advertising and/or Marketing industry
- Ability to influence and present ideas to all levels of the organization
- Ability to project manage multiple high level tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Lead cross functional teams in order to improve processes
- Ability to work with the processes established as well as challenge the status quo
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!